With our latest update, we have added a multi-part rating system that allows parents to rate their sitter in five key areas. After significant input from the community, we found these five categories to be of most importance to our parents when defining what makes a Bambino Sitter great!
- On-Time Arrival - Did you arrive on time?
- Communicated Well - Did you communicate with the parents before and during the booking?
- Engaged Kids - Did you engage with the kids and avoid screen-time (on your personal phone and also the family's devices?
- Followed Instructions - Did you ask for and follow special instructions and household rules?
- Cleaned Up - Did you make sure the kids picked up after themselves and help to clean up after mealtimes?
In some cases, not every category is relevant to the booking. That’s ok, parents can skip those categories and it will not negatively affect your cumulative score.
For now, we will only display the combined total rating while we gather data, but in the coming months, we will start displaying the individual categories with the cumulative ratings on your profile, so you can see where you could improve.